- 100% MADE IN THE UNITED STATES - U.S. law requires every American flag to be labeled with its country of origin. The FMAA “Certified Made in the U.S.A.” certification verifies that your American flag has been made in the U.S. with materials that are domestic in origin. Valley Forge is proud to offer FMAA certified flags. We stand behind our promise to ensure domestically made products.
- BEST WAY TO DISPLAY YOUR PATRIOTIC SPIRIT - Valley Forge Flag is committed to providing high-quality flags and accessories that exemplify our country’s national honor and spirit, raising its colors to express respect and pride for our American way of life. There’s no better way to show your patriotism than to mount a U.S. flag outside your house as a constant reminder of what we stand for.
- STANDARD 3’ X 5’ SIZE - This Valley Forge Flag measures three feet by five feet, making it ideal for six-foot poles. The left edge of the flag features two grommets made from 100% brass. These grommets can be used to secure the flag to a flagpole. This flag has a traditional feel, and it looks great mounted on a pole in front of your home or near your garden.
- WITH SEWN STRIPES AND EMBROIDERED STARS - This flag has a heavy-duty nylon construction and features sewn stripes and embroidered stars composed of poly-cotton and rayon. Nylon flags are better able to withstand wind and harsh weather conditions than cotton flags are. This flag is able to fly freely in wind and rain, and its lightweight nylon fabric dries quickly.
- THE GREATEST NAME IN FLAGS - Founded in 1882, Valley Forge Company, Inc. remains to this day a family-run business that has evolved and grown through four generations, employing over 300 Americans. We strive to supply the best products to a new generation of patriots who are committed to the success of our great nation. We take pride in producing the American flag and the freedom it represents.
- Be the first to review this product